"We do Our Best in What we do"
We work with Agile methodologies. Our process is influenced by Scrum, Kanban and XP, taking the core principles and leaving behind some of the more prescriptive doctrine so that we are able to tailor our process for the project and client we’re working with.
Our processes are designed to make our team more efficient, more focused, and more consistent. The more efficient we are the faster we get results; the more focus we have the better the code; and the more consistent we become the more predictable our output and accurate our planning.
Agile Principles that guide our Process:
- Our process is collaborative . We work closely with the client and other stakeholders from project discovery, through requirements gathering, development, testing and delivery.
- Our process is transparent . Our clients know what we’re working on and how long it takes. We’re always available to answer questions and you’ll have the final say on prioritisation.
- Exploring opportunity for the growth of our customers and our organization.
- Our process is user-centered . All project requirements are cast in terms of end user value, from the way requirements are written to the way their acceptance criteria are tested.
- Our process is iterative . We work in cycles with regular deliveries. We periodically review the product with you, and are able to change priorities and introduce new requirements.